The firm has broad experience advising clients who seek for investment opportunities in Bolivia, having one of the most important portfolios of international clients in the country.
We advise national and foreign clients in the organisation of legal structures adequate to their business’ administration in the country, including the formation of subsidiaries, affiliates or branches; representation or agency offices; licensed operations; joint venture agreements; as well as drafting and negotiating contracts for international commercial transactions and the eventual clients’ representation.
Lawyers of our firm have participated in structuring several projects, advising in financial transactions through leasing and the representation of leasing operators, investors, lenders and insurers, in funding the equipment of power generation, mining and telecommunications activities.
In commercial contracting matters, the firm advises a great number of companies in the negotiation, design and formalisation of all types of contracts or commercial and administrative agreements subject to national or foreign law, including:
- Franchise, distribution and/or agency agreements.
- License and Concession agreements.
- Sale and Purchase agreements, leasing, sale option agreements, etc.
- International sale and purchase agreements, supply, engineering and construction agreements, joint ventures.
- Procurement agreements.
- Marketing and Sponsorship agreements.
- Maintenance and technical assistance agreements.
- Services agreements.
- Turnkey contracts.
- Granting of general and special powers of attorney.