Alexia is associate of Quintanilla, Soria & Nishizawa Soc. Civ., and assists in matters of Corporate and Commercial Law, Mining Law and Commercial and Civil Contracts. Her professional activity also covers counseling in matters related to Migration Law.
Practicing Law since 2011, she has participated in due diligences, negotiations and closing of important transactions in corporate, as well as several projects in the mining field. She has served as attorney-in-fact for shareholders of foreign companies doing business in Bolivia.
Presently, Alexia acts as an advisor of local and foreign investors in corporate restructuring and preventive legal audits for the compliance of corporate and commercial formalities.
In the academic area, Alexia has been invited to participate as a speaker in the Post Graduate Programme “Non-profit legal persons” by the Universidad Católica Boliviana “San Pablo”.
- Graduated by Excellence ¨Magna Cum Laude¨ degree in the career of Laws, mention in Corporate Law.
- Specialisation on Higher Education and Intercultural at Universidad Mayor de San Andrés - La Paz, Bolivia (2012).
- Specialisation on Arbitration, Conciliation and Negotiation at Universidad Real de la Cámara Nacional de Comercio - La Paz, Bolivia (2011).
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) at Universidad Privada Boliviana - La Paz, Bolivia (2010). Graduated by Excellence ¨Magna Cum Laude¨ degree in the career of Laws, mention in Corporate Law.
- Additional Contributor in World Bank Group´s publication “Doing Business- Starting a Business” 2016.
- Public Registry of Lawyers, Ministry of Justice.
- La Paz Bar Association
- National Bar Association