Gabriel is partner of Quintanilla, Soria & Nishizawa Soc. Civ., specialized in corporate and commercial matters, having advised in planning and undertaking transformations, M&A, and liquidation of commercial companies, granting specialized counseling in commercial and civil contracting.
With almost fifteen years of legal experience, Gabriel has assisted a great number of foreign and national clients in different areas of law, also acting as board member and comptroller for several clients.
Gabriel has been a professor of Banking Law and Arbitration Law for almost five years at Universidad De La Salle in La Paz-Bolivia.
Gabriel presently acts as an advisor of local and foreign investors in the incorporation of companies, corporate restructuring, preventive legal audits, issuance of securities and others.
- Awarded with the “Harvard Club of Bolivia Award” in merit of his Academic Excellence.
- Acknowledgement as a promising associate focused in corporate and environmental matters by legal publisher “Chambers and Partners – Latin America 2010”.
- Recognition by American Law firm Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP, for his involvement in the international transaction undertaken in Minera San Cristóbal S.A.
- Master Degree in Corporate and Tax Law at Universidad Privada del Valle.
- Specialization in Administrative and Regulatory Law at Universidad Privada del Valle.
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) at Universidad Católica Boliviana “San Pablo”, Bolivia.
- Participation in publication “Investing Across Borders 2010”.
- Public Registry of Lawyers, Ministry of Justice.
- Bolivian Bar Association
- La Paz Bar Association