Ignacio is a partner of Quintanilla, Soria and Nishizawa, advising national and foreign clients within the areas of expertise of the firm as well as a litigation lawyer both in La Paz and Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
He began his professional practice at Von Borries Blanco law firm, as litigation lawyer in charge of recovery operations in default of Banco Santa Cruz S.A. and Banco Union S.A.. Later, he worked for 6 years as head office of National Legal Department of Banco Los Andes ProCredit S.A..
He has also worked for the Banco Económico S.A. as Regional Manager of the Legal Department for 2 years.
Finally, before joining Quintanilla Soria & Nishizawa he advised many clients as a sole practitioner in litigation, obtaining an important experience in civil, commercial, labor, criminal and administrative proceedings. His professional activity also covers counseling in matters related to Corporate and Commercial Law, Administrative Law, Commercial and Civil Contracts, Labor Law, Tax and Migration Law.
Between 2005 and 2008, he was a professor at Universidad La Salle, in the city of La Paz, teaching Introduction to Law, Commercial Law and Labor Law.
- Master in Business Law, ProCredit Academy, Frankfurt, Germany, 2009.
- Specialist in Banking Law, Universidad Católica Boliviana "San Pablo", 2007.
- Diploma in Conflict Resolution, Universidad Católica Boliviana "San Pablo" and IDEA Foundation, 2003.
- Degree in Law at Universidad Católica Boliviana "San Pablo", 2001.
- Public Registry of Lawyers, Ministry of Justice.
- La Paz Bar Association