Leonardo is a senior associate of Quintanilla, Soria & Nishizawa Soc. Civ, specialised in Corporate and Commercial, Banking Law and Financial Law, Commercial and Civil Contracts and Mining Law.
Since he started his professional practice in 2010 as an in-house counsel of Banco Mercantil Santa Cruz S.A. and later on as an associate of Quintanilla, Soria & Nishizawa, Soc. Civ., he has participated in important operations in the corporate and commercial, financial and micro financial transactions, as well as in the mining field. He has served as representative of shareholders of foreign companies doing business in Bolivia.
Presently he is part of the advising team to institutions of financial nature and local and foreign investors in loan transactions and acquisitions of equity in Bolivian financial entities. In addition, he provides the services of integral corporate advisory.
In the academic area, Leonardo has been invited to participate as a speaker in the seminar “Critical Aspects in Obligations Law in Bolivia” undertaken in Universidad de los Andes.
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude of Universidad Católica Boliviana “San Pablo”.
- Specialization on Banking Law at Universidad Católica Boliviana “San Pablo” - La Paz, Bolivia (2011).
- Specialization on Bolivian Constitutional Law at Universidad Mayor de Santa Andrés - La Paz, Bolivia (2009).
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) at Universidad Católica Boliviana “San Pablo” - La Paz, Bolivia (2009). Graduated Magna Cum Laude.
- Public Registry of Lawyers, Ministry of Justice.
- La Paz Bar Association